This is how we do it...
- Each chapter is one-per-industry
- Each chapter meets once a month for 1.5 hours
- Any meeting that falls on a holiday or is canceled for weather will be rescheduled
- All of our meetings will be facilitated by Mark or Mary, who are not there to represent their own businesses, but to help you get the most out of your Elevate membership.
- Each member will submit a completed activity checklist at the beginning of each meeting. Results will not be read to the group.
- Members who arrive after the open networking is over and the formal meeting has been called to order will be considered late
- No member will be allowed to belong to more than one chapter at a time, but members may transfer to other chapters
- Groups are limited to 24 members to ensure that every member has the opportunity to be a featured speaker at least once per year.
- Commitment is on a per quarter basis
- Twice annually, we will hold inter-chapter mixers in the evening
- Members may visit another group once per quarter and only pay the fee for food, as long as there is no category conflict with someone in that chapter
- Exclusive Save My SpotTM option allows members who know in advance that they will miss two out of three meetings to hold their spot for three months for a holding fee.
- Facilitators will watch for and perform inter-chapter introductions that would be beneficial
- Elevate does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion gender or gender orientation.
Activities used to determine continued eligibility:
- Attendance & promptness
- Giving referrals to other members
- Meetings with other members outside of regular meeting times
- Bringing guests and/or new members to meetings
- Making useful introductions, even if it's not direct business
- Assisting other members with business related issues like finding office space or employees
- Offering discounts on goods & services to other group members
- Bringing relevant articles/education to the attention of the group
- Quarterly dues are $125 for breakfast meetings or $80 plus cost of food for meetings where food exceeds $15 per meal
- Save My SpotTM allows members to hold their place for $50 when they know in advance that they'll miss at least 2 out of 3 meetings.
- No refunds except for extenuating circumstances
- Sponsorships are available for evening events
- Each meeting will begin with 15 minutes of open networking
- Each member will have 60 seconds to introduce themselves and/or answer a question related to networking
- At each meeting two members will each be featured for 10 minutes for a combination of presentation and questions
- Outside speakers may be scheduled for 30 minutes for educational purposes, as is appropriate to the chapter
- During sessions which do not feature an outside speaker, 30 minutes will be devoted to brainstorming/mastermind activities or educational activities/book discussions
- Any additional time can be spent on testimonials, announcements and good and welfare.
- 10% of net proceeds from each chapter will be donated to charity at the end of each quarter
- Within each chapter, members will nominate charities and all members will vote on which charitable organization will receive the donation that quarter.
Not For Profit (501c3) Representatives
Representatives of legal not for profit organizations have the option of joining an Elevate group at reduced rates. See The Rules for more detail.
If this sounds like your kind of business networking, let's talk.